I have a ton of favorites from April. I actually wrote them down. Yay me! I think I have more food favorites than any other category. That’s ridiculous! But I just wanted to pop on and say thanks for reading, I really appreciate it. And show you my favorites from this past month…. It was April. I still think we haven’t gone through February… But alas we have. K, now I’m starting.
- Amber perfume. I didn’t wear this the entire month, as when I spray this on myself, I cough so violently. It’s nuts! I love the scent but just not the cough part. I’m pretty wary of putting this one.
- Bite Beauty ‘cin cin’ lipstick. This shade. I wish it was still available in their lipstick range. Because it is just the prettiest color. It’s hard to explain the actual color. It’s orange, pink, gold & red mixed together and ta-da! It’s this beautiful shade.
- Tarte ‘lively’ matte lip tint. This shade, I completely forgot about until I started tidying up and purging. I found it, tried it on, and then I started wearing it. It’s the most gorgeous shade of hot pink. It’s as if you were eating raspberries and you decided to squeeze the juice onto your lips. It’s just lovely!
- Bite beauty ‘opal’ lipstick. This has to be my favorite favorite bite lipstick. It looks like unicorn saliva. It’s an opalescent shimmer shade. You can wear it by itself or on top of another shade. Completely your choice.
- Lipsense ‘opal’ lipgloss. This is much like the bite beauty lipstick, but way more glossy. Still a form of unicorn saliva. It’s just fun to wear!
- Coffee oil. This stuff works! You can make it yourself. And I use it on my face in the mornings. It helps with depuffing my face and when you use it elsewhere it helps to minimize cellulite. I instantly crave coffee when I use this stuff. Here’s the recipe:
- 3/4 cup light roast ground coffee
- 3/4 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 1/4 cup jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- Combine all ingredients and allow to sit for about 3 weeks.
- Strain into dark bottle and use on legs, eyes, or hair.
FOOD + HOME
- Scrub Daddy sponge. The sponge is revolutionary in how I wash dishes. It scrubs off your toughest stuck on mess on pans, dishes everything! When you need a soft sponge you turn the water hot and it softens. If you need a scrubber turn the fauset to cold and scrub away the mess. It’s a miracle worker.
- Surf sweets jelly beans. I’ve been craving jellybeans all month long. And though I like the licorice jellybeans you get from the crappy cheap kind, I found these natural ones. And I much prefer these. And in case you’re wondering, I’m still craving jellybeans.
- Almond butter from Natural Grocers. I love dry roasted ground almond butter. I cannot stand the almond butter that you get at Costco or grocery stores. It’s just too roasted and smooth. But this stuff is amazing and perfect for munching on apples with.
- Those stupid coconut chocolate almonds from Costco. I don’t remember the brand of these, I just know you can get them at Costco. They’re so good and so addicting. They are almonds covered it toasted coconut “frosting” and dipped in chocolate. They’re ridiculously good!
- Organic carrot chips. I didn’t know Walmart carried organic carrot wavy chips, but they do and they’re the perfect companion to chips and dip.
- Almond or coconut milk for creamer. I have cut myself off of dairy, cold turkey. And as a result I have turn to almond or coconut milk for creaming my coffee. And I actually like it. It’s definitely not as bad as I thought.
- Dunkin Donuts Caramel macchiato. This drink is great! It doesn’t quite taste like sbux, but it still is mighty tasty!
MUSIC + FILM
- “sign of the times” by Harry Styles. Who knew I would like a song by Harry Styles?! But have you heard it? It’s so good. It sounds indie and it’s just so good.
- Mosaic MSC “glory & wonder” album. This album! I seriously thought I wouldn’t like it when I was recommended it by a friend. I thought it would be like a bad worship album. You know, outdated and one you would interpret dance to. I was so so wrong about it! It’s so good! I love listening to it!