With all the army green dresses & floral wrap dresses floating around on the interweb, you know spring & summer are here to stay for awhile. And Zaful is ready to make your dress dreams come true. They also have steals of a lifetime, so make sure to check them out.
It is fair to say that spring + summer are for dresses. Dresses are not going anywhere anytime soon. Obviously, and I wouldn’t want them to go anywhere. I’m not always a dress wearer. I prefer pants usually. But I’ve come to really like skirts + dresses this past year. You can add some accessories, shoes and possibly a jacket, and your done. Not much to think about really. It’s just a one stop shop!
Before I show you a few of my favorites from the Zaful website, I should warn my US and Canadian girls that Zaful is a Chinese company/brand and if you don’t look at the sizing chart you will most likely be very dissatisfied upon the arrival of your order. So check the size chart and make sure that what you consider your size to be, is what they consider your size to be too. It’s very easy to make sizing mistakes. And if you’re not sure, take a measuring tape and measure around your bust, waist and hips to be sure. That way there’s no hassle in returning and shipping.
And I just want to tell you, I’m a stickler on quality. I love quality things in my wardrobe. I love to buy high quality items, but I always love a good deal. And I understand that Zaful has mixed reviews on their items, whether or not they look like the photos. But, if you’re wanting trendy/fashiony pieces to fill your wardrobe and pair nicely with your nicer items, you should definitely check them out. I even found a few things that I thought were really cute too. And I just want to state that I have never ordered from them, all I know of them is from the pictures + the PR ladies. I’m just hoping that the garment you receive looks just like the picture or better!
Now’s the time to show you the dresses I found wandering through the Zaful site.
- This shirt dress looks so cute! I’m picturing at least three people I know, plus myself who would look super cute wearing this. Love the embroidery around on the front. It would be perfect paired with block heel sandals, espadrilles or booties. Perfect for work or play.
- This dress is so chic. That floral print is just lovely. It’s so Anthropologie looking. I would definitely pair this number with booties, leather strappy heels or heeled clogs.
- This dress is very subdued, which means you can add bolder things with it, such as a jeweled necklace or leather legging beneath and unbutton a bit. I would pair this with pointed toe heels, either in black or nude or wedges.
- This dress is so Bohemian to me. Whether you pair it booties, Adidas, strappy leather sandals or even cowboy boots, you’re sure to have people swooning. You could even pair this with heels.
- Another classic looking dress. It’s actually quite cute. Garden concerts or music festivals are perfect places to wear this jewel. And by adding flatform sandals or loafers will be sure to please.
- Everybody needs a LBD. And this dress is just flirty & free. I would pair this with strappy sandals, either flats or heels.
However you style your dresses is entirely up to you! Just know you’ll look amazing wearing them! Talk to you soon, Ryn0